- Patented delivery and stability technology
- Dairy and Soy Free
- Clinically relevant potency
- Controlled release, ensuring proper delivery
Why are probiotics so important?
The digestive tract is critical to maintaining our health. The microbiota within, are essential to promoting continued healthy function. Unfortunately, the microbial balance is under constant attack from a variety of transgressors. Some of which include:
- Common medications – antibiotics, heartburn medication (PPIs),
- Lack of exercise
- Excess eating3
- Poor circadian cycles
- Low fiber diet
Many other factors can influence the health of the digestive tract, but don’t worry there is hope. The use of probiotics helps to maintain a resilience against the many aspects throughout your day which may harm digestive function. Through the judicious use of a high-quality, diverse probiotic you can reap a myriad of health benefits.
A healthy gut microbiome changes EVERYTHING!
Digestive function supports foundational health
- The gastrointestinal tract is responsible for the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients. The healthy function is critical to acquiring everything our body needs to thrive.
- The gut is essentially a second brain with a direct line of communication to the brain. The gut microbiome has a direct effect on brain health, stress responses, and cognitive functioning.
Promotes regular bowel movements*
- Probiotics help to regulate bowel function supporting regular and healthy bowel movements.
Supports healthy immune system function*
- The digestive tract is surrounded by immune tissue called gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT). Probiotics support healthy digestive function promoting a balanced immune response. Additionally, the presence of a healthy microbiota balance is an important driver of the initial development of the immune system.
Digestive health is associated with skin health*
- Healthy microbiota balance in the digestive tract supports healthy skin texture, integrity, and moisture.
Supports healthy mood*
- Probiotics support a healthy microbiome which is highly associated with overall mood and emotions.
So many options, which is best for you?
Many probiotic products are available on the market, which makes choosing what is best all the more difficult. A lot of marketing hype is created around products which just can’t live up to the excitement. The method of delivery, shelf-stability, potency and many other messages abound throughout the world of probiotic products, but is any of it really all that important? In reality, yes some of it is very important, but when stated clearly it allows you to make the best choice. Let us help you out.
Potency of dose: Colony forming units (CFU) is the industry standard for describing the potency or dose strength of a specific product. While some products only have CFU numbers in the millions, research suggests that 5 billion CFU is a great potency for most.
Type of probiotic bacteria: Many designer probiotics are available such as soil-based (SBO) or spore forming. While these may be good for some people, we really don’t know the long-term results of human use. For this reason, it is important to choose bacteria which have been in the human diet throughout history. Fermented foods are common to many cultures and carry a unique diversity of probiotic bacteria. Choosing bacteria which have solid human research and are common to fermented foods is a great option.
Stability: Probiotic bacteria are inherently unstable, rapidly degrading once they are exposed to heat, moisture, oxygen, or stomach acid. It is important to choose an option which can deliver the probiotics, intact, to the proper area of the digestive tract.
Safety: With the many products and classes of probiotics available it is important to ensure that your choice has a proven track record of safety.
Clinical Probiotic has you covered
When looking for a safe, effective probiotic, Clinical Probiotic meets and exceeds your needs and concerns.
- Its clinical strength potency delivers 5 billion CFU with each dose
- The diverse collection of 8 probiotic bacteria is supported by research and commonly found in traditional fermented foods.
- It has a patented delivery and stability system to ensure it is shelf stable and can survive the harsh journey through the stomach to the intestines.
- The species of probiotics in Clinical Probiotic have long been used with an excellent record of safety and effectiveness.
Don’t be left out of the potent support a diverse probiotic provides:
- Immune support*
- Digestive health*
- Brain health*
Clinical Probiotic delivers the results you expect and deserve
- Therapeutic dosing: Each sphere contains 5 billion CFU. This level of potency is necessary to support the best health outcomes.
- Diversity: Clinical probiotic is created with eight unique organisms which mimic the diversity found in many fermented foods.
- Stability: Surviving the harsh acid filled environment is essential to delivering the probiotic organisms to the intended target in the intestine.
- Research backed: Clinical probiotic is filled with organisms which are well researched and effective in support of your health goals.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
I have so much confidence in the quality and effectiveness of Clinical Probiotic that if you try it and aren’t satisfied, I will give you a full refund, and you do not even have to send the bottle back. Keep it as my gift to you for the inconvenience.
*THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DI