Clinical Cal/Mag Blend Highlights
- Crucial for healthy muscle contraction and relaxation*
- Highly absorbable and utilized by the body
- Unique 1:1 ratio providing a boost of magnesium
- Synergistic formula leveraging the cooperation of calcium and magnesium
- Promotes healthy bones and teeth*
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
Calcium and magnesium are very complementary to each other. When proper levels are present, a beautiful harmony occurs throughout the body. Calcium support muscle contraction, while magnesium helps the muscle to relax. Calcium supports nerves ability to send a signal, while magnesium works to calm the nerve once the message is sent. Without this delicate balance, one can see how quickly certain challenges could happen.
An unfamiliar challenge is how difficult calcium and magnesium can be to absorb. We have taken that into account by searching out the gold standard for chelated minerals to ensure the highest levels of calcium and magnesium are being absorbed and utilized throughout your body.
With our continued commitment to the quality, this product is made with non-GMO ingredients.
What’s the big deal about Calcium and Magnesium?
Healthy Muscle Contraction and Relaxation*
- Calcium is essential for healthy muscle contraction while magnesium is necessary for proper muscle relaxation. When the two are working in harmony, they are a powerful duo.
Appropriate Energy Production*
- The cellular production of energy requires magnesium, without it, energy cannot be efficiently produced to get you through the day.
Healthy Wound Healing*
- Calcium is necessary for the healthy and complete healing of wounds.
Support of Enzyme Secretion and Function*
- Calcium is an essential mineral to support healthy pancreatic enzyme release in digestion.
- Magnesium is an important enzyme cofactor in over 300 reactions which regular muscle and nerve function, blood sugar control, and blood pressure regulation.
- Nerves make up important communication pathways throughout the body. Appropriate levels of calcium help to maintain healthy transmission of these important signals.
Inhibition of Toxic Metal Build-up*
- Studies show that healthy levels of calcium contribute to reducing the absorption and toxicity of lead and cadmium. Additionally, both calcium and magnesium help to the levels of certain heavy metals by blocking absorption within the digestive tract and competing for binding sites on enzymes.
Healthy Bones and Teeth*
- Healthy bones and teeth utilize calcium as a key component for their healthy Providing adequate amounts helps to support the efficient creation of strong, healthy bone.
Promotes Cardiovascular Health*
- Long-term cardiovascular health is associated with higher levels of magnesium intake.
Many Don’t Get Enough Magnesium
- In 2009 the World Health Organization published a report noting that 75% of Americans do not consume enough magnesium. Low magnesium consumption results in levels which are not adequate to support healthy function.
- Many components of the modern lifestyle increase magnesium needs with some of these aspects including:
- Physical or emotional stress
- Alcohol and coffee consumption
- Excessive sweating
- Some medications (birth control pills, various antibiotics, diuretics)
- Signs of increased magnesium needs include:
- Being Easily Startled
- Difficulty with blocking out background noise
- Challenges with sleep
Why the 1:1 ratio?
With the understanding that most Americans don’t get enough magnesium each day, it is important to get that little bit extra found in this type of formula. On top of low levels of intake, the numbers of people suffering from health challenges which impact magnesium absorption and increase the rate of loss continue to grow. For those with impaired digestion,6 insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes,or alcoholism magnesium absorption is not as efficient, so additional resources are necessary.
Are You Using the Gold Standard in Absorption?
Many other mineral supplements are created with ingredients which are not all that easy to absorb, leaving you with little to no benefit from the small amount you could utilize.
We are proud to use gold standard chelated minerals from Albion Minerals for calcium and magnesium absorption in our Clinical Cal/Mag Blend formulation. The chelates are created to increase levels of absorption and are an effective and safe option for those who may have absorption challenges. We know it is important to you to get the most ‘bang for your buck’ and are committed to providing supplements which you can digest. We want you to feel the difference, not have to convince yourself you made the right choice.
Clinical Cal/Mag Blend is just what the doctor ordered!
The good news is that we understand the importance of creating a product which is clean, safe, and easy to absorb. This potent formulation is:
- Bioavailable chelated form
- Unique 1:1 ratio
- Dairy and soy free
If you are looking for a Cal/Mag supplement, but think some additional magnesium is what you need, look no further. You have been searching for Clinical Cal/Mag Blend.
Reap the benefits of healthy calcium and magnesium levels
- Healthy muscle contraction and relaxation*
- Energy production*
- Healthy wound healthy*
- Systemic enzyme support*
- Nerve maintenance*
- Protection against heavy metals*
- Healthy bones and teeth*
- Promotion of heart and blood vessel health*
Synergy at its finest
Clinical Cal/Mag Blend is a foundation product found in several of our comprehensive support supplement packages. They include:
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
I have so much confidence in the quality and effectiveness of Clinical Cal/Mag Blend that if you try it and aren’t satisfied, I will give you a full refund, and you don’t even have to send the bottle back. Keep it as my gift to you for the inconvenience.
*THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.