- Quickly improves mental focus and energy
- Enhances short and long term memory
- Relieves depression
- Protects the brain from stress
- Helps repair physically damaged nerves
- Helps prevent age-related memory detoriation
- Increases learning capacity
- Enhances Immune function
Signs of Inadequate Acetyl-L-Carnitine Include
- Mental fatigue
- Short attention span
- Decreased memory
- 90 capsules
- Serving size 1
Clinical Acetyl-L Carnitine is the acetylated ester of L-carnitine, and plays an important role in the transfer and utilization of long-chain fatty acids, which are used in the production of energy. It supports biosynthesis of acetylcholine, the most abundant neurotransmitter in the body, regulating activities of vital organs and blood vessels, and communication between nerves and muscles.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.