Clinical Complete Multivitamin+ Highlights
A good multivitamin can help fill the nutritional gaps
- Synergistic ingredients*
- Bioavailable* which means it is easily absorbed and used by the body
- Premium ingredients not found in most other multivitamins
- Provides the foundational nutritional support you deserve*
The Powerhouse Supplement!
Clinical Complete Multi+ is considered the Powerhouse Supplement. While we packed it with best in class nutrients common to a multivitamin, we went a step further and added alpha-lipoic acid, TMG, bioflavonoids, choline, and inositol. These powerful ingredients take Clinical Complete Multi+ beyond that of a mere multivitamin, which is why we granted it the title of ‘The Powerhouse Supplement.’
The combination found in Clinical Complete Multi+ will provide your body the healthy foundation of nutrients it needs to operate at the highest of levels.*
Based on science with the best ingredients available
Can’t I just use the stuff from the discount store?
- While the vitamins on the shelf of the local big box or discount store may be less expensive, you definitely get what you pay for! In order to have a lower final price, cheaper ingredients are used which our bodies don’t have the ability to use efficiently.
Powerful, foundational support*
- Our food today just isn’t as potent as it was 50 years ago. Declining mineral and vitamin potency leave a gap, even for those with the healthiest of diets. While you can get all you need from food alone, the sheer quantity would likely be impossible to consume, let along afford. The prudent use of a high-quality multivitamin can help to fill in the gaps and maintain the healthy foundation, which your body thrives upon.
- It is hard to look at a label and really understand the difference between all the ingredients. You may look at two separate products and both seem to have the same quantities of minerals and vitamins. The problem is that the form the nutrients are provided in makes all the difference. Many options on the market use ligands (think of “glue” to hold things together) which creates challenges with absorption. One test which is commonly failed by lower quality options is the ‘dissolution test’ which verifies the vitamin does break down to be absorbed in the digestive tract. Do you want to use a multivitamin that is difficult to break down or one which you absorb and use nearly the entire thing?
- Only the best ingredients will do for Clinical Complete Multi+. We are very critical of the combination and type of ingredients you trust us with recommending. We are very serious about only providing the proven best options.
- Have I mentioned that we like synergy? When you have a supplement with the large variety of ingredients of a multivitamin, far more goes into choosing the ingredients than just throwing it all together. Think of Clinical Complete Multi+ as put together by a gourmet chef who understands the value of each ingredient in the formula or ‘recipe’ to create a masterpiece once completed.
- The nutrients included in a multivitamin have become very standard. We didn’t really like that so we went a step further and added some premium ingredients to up the powerful synergy. The added alpha-lipoic acid, trimethylglycine, fruit bioflavonoids, choline, and inositol truly qualify Clinical Complete Multi+ as a ‘Powerhouse!’
What ingredients are in your Multivitamin?
Not all multivitamins are created equal is a dramatic understatement. Many times, manufacturers will use cheap ingredients with poor bio-availability. What benefit do you receive if you can only absorb a small amount of what is in a vitamin? On top of poorly bioavailable ingredients, many products don’t even have what is stated on the label! It is important is to understand the difference between the many options you are presented with when you make the choice to use a multivitamin.
Certain things you should look for in ingredients include:
- Activated B-vitamins such as methylcobalamin
- Naturally sourced folate
- Vitamin A as carotenoids instead of retinal acetate
- Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols over only the d-alpha portion
- Vitamin K as both K1 and MK-7, not just K1
- Bioavailable forms of minerals (our favorite is TRAACS® from Albion Laboratories)
In addition to the ingredients you are looking for, there are also ingredients in multivitamins you must avoid whenever possible.
- Artificial colorings
- Hydrogenated oils (soybean oil)
- Magnesium silicate
- Titanium dioxide
- Unnecessary fillers
Clinical Complete Multi+ is Just what the Doctor Ordered!
The good news is that these problems have been considered in the creation of Clinical Complete Multi+. This synergy of powerful nutrients is:
- Free from artificial sweeteners
- Easily utilized and absorbed in the natural form
- Easy dosing schedule
- Copper included
If you are looking for a multivitamin you can trust, look no further, Clinical Complete Multi+ is just what you have been searching for!
Synergy at its FINEST
The Core 4 works together to provide a foundation with leverages the natural synergistic support of health. Utilizing the Core 4 affords the comprehensive support necessary to thrive in today’s world. The Core 4 includes:
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
I have so much confidence in the quality and effectiveness of Clinical Complete Multi+ that if you try it and aren’t satisfied I will give you a full refund and you don’t even have to send the bottle back. Keep it as my gift to you for the inconvenience.
*THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.