Clinical Omega Concentrate Highlights
- Highly potent: 1,000 mg of Omega 3 per soft gel!
- Sustainably sourced from wild-caught, non-GMO, Alaskan fish
- Triglyceride form providing the highest level of bioavailability and assimilation
- Pure - Tested to be free of heavy metals, PCBs, pesticides, and more
This might be the ‘Magic Bullet' you have been looking for!
If you are looking for a single option to support overall health, omega 3 fish oil might be the ticket. Well over 10,000 scientific research papers have been published on this topic over the last 10 years! They are consistently finding potent health supportive benefits with the use of EPA and DHA, the primary omega 3 constituents of fish oils.
The human body is made of more than 70 trillion cells, each of which has a cell membrane which omega 3 fatty acids are an integral component. Just think about how powerful fish oil is when it interacts with every cell in your body, supporting optimal health of the cell membrane and providing the highest quality fuel for a huge variety of highly important metabolic processes.
The secret is the broad support of immune health and its interaction with every corner of the body. Fish oil promote a balanced healthy response, which in turn provides the ultimate support in overall health and homeostasis.
With our continued commitment to the quality, this product is 100% sourced from a sustainable fishery of non-GMO, wild-caught Alaskan fish.
Arguably, the single most POWERFUL nutrient with the best bang for buck!
Omega 6 intakes keep rising
- Historically dietary intakes of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids were between 1:1 and 4:1. Sources show that the western diet is between 15:1 and 20:1. The addition of a potent omega-3 source is necessary to support the return to the historical normal ratios.
Maintain inflammatory homeostatis*
- Inflammation is not a bad thing, it is essential and normal process in the body Problems arise when there is too much or too little. This is where fish oils come in, providing the balance necessary to maintain a health inflammatory response. Its' like Goldilocks response to the 3 bears porridge, not too hot, not too cold, but just right!.
Heart Healthy Supplementation*
- A growing body of research supports the potent effect of omega-3 supplementation in the maintenance of healthy triglyceride,lipid,and CRP (c-reactive protein) levels throughout the body. These levels are widely accepted markers of overall cardiovascular health and function.
Maintain Happy Health Joints*
- If you are looking to preserve the healthy function of your joints, omega 3 fish oils provide strong support of this goal.
Potent immune support*
- Omega 3 fish oil interacts with very important processes throughout the body to maintain the proper amount of immune system responsiveness. By providing processes with the right fuel (EPA and DHA), a healthy, balance, and robust immune response is supported along with the body's natural ability to decrease the response once the work is complete, which is also known as resolution physiology. If you really like the science the name of two of the most effective processes are eicosanoid modulation and endocannabinoid system.
- Fish oils are so supportive in fact, their use during pregnancy has been credited with supporting the healthy development of an infant’s immune system.
Supports positive mood*
- Fish oil supplementation, especially the EPA portion, has also been connected with the support of healthy mood.
Pure, bioavailable, and easy for cells to use
Not all fish oil products are created equal and that goes far beyond the obvious for most in the price. Lower priced fish oil supplements have generally not been cleaned and purified to the same extent as those of the highest quality. This creates several problems with the final product, one of which is higher levels of pollutants, heavy metals, and the stuff you don’t want in the product. The levels may still not be greater than those allowed, but they would be far from standards set for oils of the highest quality. Why would you use something which is just good enough versus something which strives to be the best? It is very important to request information regarding the overall quality of a product and the test results for each and every batch.
You also have to be careful about the format as there are several to choose from including; triglyceride (Clinical Omega Concentrate), Ethyl Ester, and Krill (phospholipid). The primary goal of an omega 3 supplement is to raise the cell membrane levels of EPA and DHA. This ability shows that an option is both bioavailable and highly usable for the body. Researchers have shown that the triglyceride form, due to it being preferred natural source by the body, is superior to the other options. This allows for Clinical Omega Concentrate to be both efficient and cost effective when looking at the primary end goal.
When you compare Clinical Omega Concentrate to those options on the big box store shelves don’t get fooled. The discount store options make it look like you are getting a great potent product, but less than 50% of the oil is comprised of EPA and DHA, the portion of the oil which provides the magic in your body.
At times, vegetarian sources of omega 3 are reported to carry the same benefits. Things like flax chia, and hemp are consistently billed as equitable alternatives to marine based omega 3 fatty acids. The problem is that a human’s biochemistry doesn’t necessary agree with that statement. The human body is very inefficient at converting vegetarian and vegan based omega 3s (ALA) to EPA and DHA. The body is so poor in fact that some sources point to needing 20-25 times the flax, chia, or hemp of fish oils when examining the amount of EPA and DHA the body gets from each source. I don’t know about you, but that is quite a bit of flax in your morning smoothie!
Clinical Omega Concentrate is your solution!
The good news is that Clinical Omega Concentrate is over 91% EPA and DHA and can be rapidly absorbed and utilized because it is in the natural triglyceride form. Some of the other features include:
- Sourced from Non-GMO, US-caught wild fish
- Potent dose in each soft gel
- Bioavailable natural triglyceride form
- Tested for purity per the GOED (Global Organization of EPA and DHA Omega-3s) standards
Don’t be left out of the potent support a quality fish oil may provide for:
- Immune support*
- Joint health*
- Cardiovascular function*
- Inflammatory response*
Quality should be your #1 concern when choosing a fish oil
- Sourced 100% from sustainable US-caught fish
- Strictly tested per GOED (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s) standards
- Tested for acid value, peroxide value, anisidine value, TOTOX, PCBs, Dioxins, Furans, Dioxin-like PCDs, pesticides, and heavy metals
Synergy at its FINEST
The Core 4 works together to provide a foundation with leverages the natural synergistic support of health. Utilizing the Core 4 affords the comprehensive support necessary to thrive in today’s world. The Core 4 includes:
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
I have so much confidence in the quality and effectiveness of Clinical Omega Concentrate that if you try it and aren’t satisfied I will give you a full refund and you don’t even have to send the bottle back. Keep it as my gift to you for the inconvenience.
*THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.